WEEK 14: Lions at Bronco's

AKRNA

Melvin is certainly capable, but I will never understand why he gets so many goaline carries when Javonte is on the team. 

I may be in the minority here, but I would honestly like to see Lock get a run for a few games. I do not think he is the answer (honestly think he sucks), but this team is screaming for a qb who can take advantage of the defense being forced to key on the run and his ability to push the ball downfield can't be worse than Teddy(can it?). Seems like ages since we have had a qb who could throw a half way decent deep ball. 

9 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I hate that delayed draw so much, but on 2nd and 15? Jesus, Pat. What is that crap. Just get the easy 7/8 yard gain and give yourself a chance on 3rd down.

I hate this passing Offense so much. The QB, the design, the playcalling. Everything basically.

That's really what bugs me about this entire offensive scheme. When you've got a running game that rips off chunks of yardage how can you not take advantage of that in the passing game? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

A good QB can get you a TD in that situation, and we’re just scraping and clawing to get into 50/50 FG range. 

Just to be clear, I'm not defending our QB situation at all. We need an upgrade. 

We also need a definite upgrade at OC. I'm at about 90% picking plays when it comes to run/pass. Shurmur is really that predictable.