How many more conference championships/NBA championships do LeBron James win? Is his window closed?

Championshiporbust

Love him or hate him, LeBron James is one of the most dynamic basketball players of our generations. A 3-5 N.B.A. Finals record, 8 Eastern Conference Championships (NBA Finals appearances). 3 World Championships (2012, 2013, 2016).

How many more conference championships/NBA championships can James win? Is he too egotistical as a basketball player? Is his window closing? 

Only way he might win another championship is if he joins The Spurs (which he won't).

Lakers are still a few years away from competing even with LeBron.  

LeBron, judging by how Cleveland are playing, may never make another NBA finals.

RIP

47 minutes ago, tom cody said:

I think he wins another title or 2 but I figure he leaves the Cavs after this year.

He may one more, but two? Highly highly unlikely. 

The window with the Cavs may have closed (Lets see after I.T. returns), but as Mossburg said, he will just go elsewhere. But in season 16, he will have to go to a  team ready to win ASAP. You have to think at some point he will start to get banged up or just decline and that will completely close his window for good. 

Archived