Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I missed Pickles vote.

What is the case on Malf again?

And Touch I’ve been celebrating Christmas with my wife’s family today. Plus I’m not sure I buy what you’re selling, but I was hoping to have the opportunity to take a closer look via thread and play you like a gentleman.

So how does that explain yesterday? 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I missed Pickles vote.

What is the case on Malf again?

And Touch I’ve been celebrating Christmas with my wife’s family today. Plus I’m not sure I buy what you’re selling, but I was hoping to have the opportunity to take a closer look via thread and play you like a gentleman.

warning star trek GIF by Anthony Antonellis

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So how does that explain yesterday? 

Bigger fish to fry, and I’ve been cooking one all day and watching the votelines and rationale. Your omission on all things Whicker today while attempting to distract me about yesterday when this game is dynamic is especially noteworthy 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You could have voted before night ended to make it so you weren't in the lead. That was one of the reasons I switched off of you, it was your lack of self preservation that gave me a trusting vibe. I got the opposite reaction in overtime. I felt that you were willing to let others decide and then you hammered Nacho. 

And that’s fair enough. If you read the thread as it happened, my vote came as soon as I saw nachos post.