Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ask blue what I said in discord. I wanted to vote him. There was no point when you locked in. 

I appreciate you trying to act like me though. It was a nice homage to see how much you admire me

Maybe don't spend all game insulting me and then expect me to vote with you lmao.  

And as I said. I was told it was not a role madness game in my pm which would mean a split mason pair was impossible.  I was never voting for blue 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You wanna win vote slappy.  

You wanna lose, vote me or blue

I dont care bc I figured it out, you may have gotten whicker but I got slappy lol.

He won't get an Oscar bc he didn't fool everyone bc I caught him in his lies.  

I am the most confident I have ever been in mafia that it is slappy.  

This aged well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe don't spend all game insulting me and then expect me to vote with you lmao.  

And as I said. I was told it was not a role madness game in my pm which would mean a split mason pair was impossible.  I was never voting for blue 

I didn't care if you voted with me or not. But you're the one trying to laugh for voting you when you gave us no alternative

Just now, The Orca said:

PM game is cheating and Bcb should have posted he didnt give me a wincon at the least, cause he didn't give me a wincon in my PM...I told the truth 

You didn't know towns wincon, you chose to respond in the game to a question you didn't "have" to answer. There was no rule mentioned about wincons or role claiming or anything. You got caught because you chose to respond in the thread to a question you didn't have to answer as Mafia member. You dug your own grave.

However you played an extremely good game up to that point. You crept on my suspicion list a couple times, but I never had anything on you. Great job.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I assumed blue told orca not to vote me, but that was just a theory I had 

I did.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Forge I am a man of my word. I was wrong about you. I however wasn't wrong about your teammate, but I tunneled on the wrong mason.

Good game all.

I found it very entertaining that people thought I was scum because Forge and I were claiming masons. I still don't understand how I was getting so much pressure on Days 3+4 but Forge was the one getting votes and talked up as a lynch candidate. Didn't bother me that much, I figured if he flipped it would lolclear me and I could win anyways.

Just now, The Orca said:

PM game is cheating and Bcb should have posted he didnt give me a wincon at the least, cause he didn't give me a wincon in my PM...I told the truth 

I wouldn't go so far as to call it cheating but I do think it was extremely unsportsmanlike. Using role PM info is generally regarded as using outside thread knowledge and why a lot of hosts either change up the language or disallow quoting from the role PMs or some other variation thereof. We really didn't receive any wincons, not even scum ones, and naturally it came up when Bcb was offline. Fortunately I could do the math and figure out that we could still win.