Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

56 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The problem with this is I dont. I dont buss, I dont play anything like I am right now. I have the most obvious tell as mafia because I have something to hide. My threadplay speaks for itself. I have done my part. My vote is on mafia now and I hammered Whicker earlier. My interactions have been genuine throughout this game. 

But that could be exactly why you did it. 

29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Day five 

OK who we taking out

Let's go ahead and use this super cheaper tactic to that foes against the spirit of the game. 

Cool 

Orca has been eliminated. He was Gremlins   not a Christmas movie aligned 

You actually really did play a very nice game @The Orca

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But that could be exactly why you did it. 

I'll show you a glimpse of the future. Its not.

31 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Day five 

OK who we taking out

Let's go ahead and use this super cheaper tactic to that foes against the spirit of the game. 

Cool 

Orca has been eliminated. He was Gremlins   not a Christmas movie aligned 

Kill me off then. Orca gave up the information. How many times have questions been asked and people ignore them? 

Night 5

Touch was having a pretty solid game after an interesting start.   He was having a nice walk through town thinking about what he was gonna get Snoopy for christmas.  He was walking across the town's bridge when next thing he knew, he was in the rapid water.  Unfortunately, he was not strong enough to make it out 

@theuntouchable  has been eliminated.  He was A Charlie Brown's Christmas  Christmas Movie Aligned

With 4 alive and voting, it is 3 to eliminate.  I will now allow for locked votes.  Day ends 9 PM Wed