Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How much do you regret putting that fake scum group of 3 together which included me who will be all but proven Town after your flip and that you didn’t see Forge’s Miracle on 34th soft earlier? That leaves one, and dollars to donuts it’s a teammate.

That's some pretty bad logic you got there!

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’ll revise:

Theres a chance that last person is scum. Ironically nobody seems to care that @Forge outed the PGO flavor before me, so I find that interesting.

I think everyone just expects me to be smarter than everyone else at this point

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I personally am probably in the minority here, but I firmly believe that I’m more valuable in discord scheming and not good enough to hold it together as scum for very long (ask touch, Malf, Matt’s if he’s not banned, etc), so if I can try to get ahead of something and make a huge play that swing the game and gets us a huge head start, I do it every time in order to swing it in our favor and then if I can worm my way out of a vote just once it’s a 5-1 play in our favor on hits and votes…rather than die a slow death. Even if I get a CC, I out a huge power role.

When in my history have I done something like this as scum? I feel the opposite of you. I don’t claim unless I need to or I have something. In this case, I had something 

Just now, Whicker said:

When in my history have I done something like this as scum? I feel the opposite of you. I don’t claim unless I need to or I have something. In this case, I had something 

Any chance dome visited you and scum killed him the same night?

Just now, Whicker said:

It was already there when I caught you tbqh 

It’s been truly better on this site since you came back my friend! :)