Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

LOL. We lynch MWil. He was roleblocked on a night of no scum kill. I’ve told you this before. This is the whole reason I freaking claimed. Freaking ridiculous. 

How would I have been roleblocked if I saw gremlins visit me? :) 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you said they made you stay inside

stop making me doubt my vote mwil

Here’s my point and I’ll come full circle:

I posted the PM from BCB in quotation marks, that being one of them, but more importantly a description of the character(s) and the fact that I was more or less afraid of them.

Whicker immediately believed that I had seen gremlins, but took the alternative path that they were good as opposed to the evil version.

More importantly, he believed me because of the HOST FLAVOR that I was given. This in and of itself condemns his entire PGO/Hans Gruber argument, but it also affirms them as a block (because he knows it and did t argue otherwise) and he knows because he’s either a gremlin who blocked me or Hans Gruber/Die Hard the killer of Dome.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I posted the PM from BCB in quotation marks, that being one of them, but more importantly a description of the character(s) and the fact that I was more or less afraid of them.

Whicker immediately believed that I had seen gremlins, but took the alternative path that they were good as opposed to the evil version.

More importantly, he believed me because of the HOST FLAVOR that I was given. This in and of itself condemns his entire PGO/Hans Gruber argument, but it also affirms them as a block (because he knows it and did t argue otherwise) and he knows because he’s either a gremlin who blocked me or Hans Gruber/Die Hard the killer of Dome.

All that anyone will remember is I got there first

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So pm flavor = writeup flavor according to you. 

I didn’t “believe” anything. You stated it and I ASKED FOR CLARIFICATION from you before making my claim. You are twisting the sequence of events