Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Doesn't bode well for you and blue.  Mason claims in a game with vanilla roles is super suspect

Leopard's don't change their spots. I don't expect you to suddenly be good at this game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

How did we figure out that anyone was vanilla?

Because that's basically just been what I've said since the beginning. The vanilla part was the comment I recently made about my ability pretty much being up front. 

But you just have to let the twins go and do their thing. They won't ever listen to anyone. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because that's basically just been what I've said since the beginning. The vanilla part was the comment I recently made about my ability pretty much being up front. 

But you just have to let the twins go and do their thing. They won't ever listen to anyone. 

Masons arent vanilla though? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Masons arent vanilla though? 

We have no night move though. So we are ostensibly vanilla, we just get to talk to one another. It's not impossible to be a Mason and have a night move as well...well Blue may very well have one, I have no idea. 

But like I said, you pretty much just have to ignore it. The twins will do what they will do and come to whatever decision they will. 

We all have our quirks when playing this game. I can be infuriating to play with. There's a very high percentage that I will just lock my vote on myself at some point if BCB lets me lock votes, for example 

• Like 1

Actually, I just realized that I misread the original quote Slappy was commenting on. 

He could be hinting that he's a role cop of some sort. I am not sure if someone else indicated that they are vanilla, or he may be hinting that he himself is vanilla. 

Just now, Forge said:

We have no night move though. So we are ostensibly vanilla, we just get to talk to one another. It's not impossible to be a Mason and have a night move as well...and Blue may very well have one, I have no idea. 

But like I said, you pretty much just have to ignore it. The twins will do what they will do and come to whatever decision they will. 

We all have our quirks when playing this game. I can be infuriating to play with. There's a very high percentage that I will just lock my vote on myself at some point if BCB lets me lock votes, for example 

That's not a town thing to do. Locking the vote on yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

That's not a town thing to do. Locking the vote on yourself.

It's not a scum thing to do either. And yet I will do it as either. 

It's a lot of fun. Tends to put people in a perplexing spot.