Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Forge said:

How do you know they are lying and how do you prove that they are lying? Especially if there are fake claims? 

If he says that he's Frosty the Snowman because that is the fake claim he is given, how are you proving that's a lie? 

Now this information, I am going to keep to myself for the time being. First step is to get everyone to claim a movie. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Pickle Rick as someone who has a high level of confidence from me, I would appreciate your input both from the standpoint of whether or not you believe we can sus out the mafia using movie titles and whether or not you would be willing you claim your movie?

So many movies so many claims.  I'm not gonna consider claims as they are meaningless at this point.   Now role claims are something different and could be useful. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So many movies so many claims.  I'm not gonna consider claims as they are meaningless at this point.   Now role claims are something different and could be useful. 

Entertain me if you could. I'm not suggesting a role claim yet. You have hinted at several movies at this point, could you share your movie title with me? If the title is meaningless, it should be no issue to state it.

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Entertain me if you could. I'm not suggesting a role claim yet. You have hinted at several movies at this point, could you share your movie title with me? If the title is meaningless, it should be no issue to state it.

Elf

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not really, mine blows chunks like the movie 

Join the club.  Which is why I do think role claims will be significant.   

How does masons fit in with what you and I are apparently implying 

Does that setup even make sense to have...

Strong lean that its forge and blue right now.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Elf

Join the club.  Which is why I do think role claims will be significant.   

How does masons fit in with what you and I are apparently implying 

Does that setup even make sense to have...

Strong lean that its forge and blue right now.  

A basic setup could have masons, if Bcb felt it fit the game. I would normally say odds are less likley though

That said, I've been screwed over multiple times in Bcb games following the character/role route

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

A basic setup could have masons, if Bcb felt it fit the game. I would normally say odds are less likley though

That said, I've been screwed over multiple times in Bcb games following the character/role route

also who would be mason's with miracle on 34th street, none i can think of.....