Week 14: Jets v Saints

xrade

Ya this one can get ugly. Kamara back for NO and our D is just awful.

On offense we’re with Carter, Davis and Moore. Our 3 best offensive skill players. So it’s hard to imagine a good game from the offense. I expect Crowder and Berrios to get most the action. I wish we’d rely on Mims… but I doubt it. I can see Wilson really struggling today bc the run game just can’t get going and he’s forced to pass when the defense knows he is and he makes mistakes. I think he throws a TD and at least 2 INTs today.

3 minutes ago, drew39k said:

So many teams are more than happy to go for it in 4th against us

That’s what happens when you can stop a nosebleed. Really hope they go all out to bring in much better run defenders. We’re stuck with Mosley again next year. Nobody is going to look to trade for him with even have that cap number and the way he’s played. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

That’s what happens when you can stop a nosebleed. Really hope they go all out to bring in much better run defenders. We’re stuck with Mosley again next year. Nobody is going to look to trade for him with even have that cap number and the way he’s played. 

Yeah, plus no team is scared of giving us good field position because our offense isn't good either.  There's no point in punting against us.