GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

20 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I know the odds are against him. But boy would it be a great game for Tannehill to show up and surprise us and sling us to victory. This almost feels like a must win to gain some confidence going down the stretch. And it would be nice to have him have a great day against the odds. I have been saying this for weeks now, but damn it would be nice if it came to life. Worried about our offense today. I firmly believe we are the better team today, just don’t beat yourself Titans.

I think the most important thing is we start inching closer to the PA-oriented offense we want to be. Obviously we are still without Henry, but Foreman/Hilliard have shown that they can at least produce a respectable run game. Teams may not fear it, but we can at least establish the run with those guys. 

pass pro needs to be better. Ryan needs to be better. Hopefully we figured something out over the last week to help keep him upright and get Julio more involved. We don’t really have much else of a choice in our passing game. Ryan and Julio gotta get going together. Cuz it’s not gonna be Firk or Chester lol

• Like 1

Also if we get a win today and take number 1, hats off to the coaches. 4-2 without Henry, and a multitude of injuries and offensive line issues. If we somehow manage to take the number one seed at the end of the year, I don’t care what the media and the votes say, Vrabel is the coach of the year. Especially when you consider with all the injuries and we have one draft pick over the past two years first couple rounds to actually contribute. Vrabel finds a way to make it work with a rag tag street team, that’s a leader.

If this guy ever gets the talent in place at the right team together, I have no doubts he can lead us to a super bowl. Let’s hope health aligns that. I feel something special in my gut this year. Call me crazy.

Titans game day! I am fire up. Let’s get one today boys!

2 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

we just gathered on their logo at midfield. I hate it when we do cocky **** like that. It more often than not turns into a bad story after we lose. 

We meet at midfield before every game. It was only a story once because the Ravens are the worst.