Donald Parham Jr to be released from hospital this afternoon

Dome

6 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

When did I say I enjoyed it? Why are you making things up? All I said is that it wasn't a big deal. Everyone's always crying about something.

If you have a problem with people not liking it, I just assumed you enjoyed it as part of the game.

Trusting your words, that's not the case, and that means you're just calling people soft, because they're defending something you have no opinion on..

But it's really funny you're now complaining about the people complaining, because if they complain they're soft.... can you see the hypocrisy?

Edited by kramxel
  • Like 5

Just now, kramxel said:

If you have a problem with people not liking it, I just assumed you enjoyed it as part of the game.

Trusting your words, that's not the case, and that means you're just calling people soft, because they're defending something you have no opinion on..

But it's really funny you're now complaining about the people complaining, because if they complain they're soft.... can you see the hypocrasy?

Is your version of complaining me saying I don't understand why it's such a big deal? The soft comment was in response to personal attacks made because I said it isn't such a big deal as people are making it out to be. Use context.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Is your version of complaining me saying I don't understand why it's such a big deal? The soft comment was in response to personal attacks made because I said it isn't such a big deal as people are making it out to be. Use context.

So people are soft because they disagree with you?

But besides that, I'm yet to understand what your point is. "I don't understand why it's such a big deal" is the most non-commital answer you could give, especially after saying you don't enjoy it.

So you want to keep watching just because it's on TV and they're showing it? What if they didn't show it, would you have a problem with it?

Seems like your #1 problem is with change itself.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Seems like your #1 problem is with change itself.

Mesa threw a ***** fit when people were happy for Carl Nassib being able to come out.

Whined about how they’d probably make up a new award to give him. 

So yeah, you’re right on the money.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I don't really see how that matters. It happens weekly, and is going to continue to happen weekly. What about Hockey? They have fist fights during the games. Can we show them getting knocked out? I'm just against the whole point that it is some travesty that they showed a guy who got knocked out on TV. It's part of the game whether you want it to be or not.

When they hit the ice, there is no cameraman that walks right up to them and zooms in on their vacant face. You’re being disingenuous 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Mesa threw a ***** fit when people were happy for Carl Nassib being able to come out.

Whined about how they’d probably make up a new award to give him. 

So yeah, you’re right on the money.

Threw a fit? LMAO. Bring the thread up. I said the exact same thing as I am in here. Who cares, it's not a big deal.

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Threw a fit? LMAO. Bring the thread up. I said the exact same thing as I am in here. Who cares, it's not a big deal.

I mean, since you asked I will quote you.... 

"So are we going to give Nassib a bunch of undeserved awards this year? Or are we going to make up some new ones to give out? Can’t wait to see. " -Mesa_Titan, June 22nd 2021.

Yeah.... sounds like you didn't care.

You straw-manned an argument so you could get mad about the news without just admitting why you were mad about the news.

You were so threatened. So soft.

soft tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

• Like 10