The Patriots visit Indy

Iron_man

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2021 at 06:00 AM

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

adding playmakers

The problem is if we stay with the current draft standing.  1st round we might have a chance at several game changers at WR however in the 2nd RD not so much. IMO You never draft a WR over LT, CB or Safety in the 1st RD. and this year your looking at 1st rd talent in all the positions mentioned.

Tough choice.  I have to admit a 1st RD WR (Jahan Dotson) would sure look good in a Pats uniform!!! NO don't do it,  No stop be smart!!!! Take the LT!!!🤣

If I'm drafting. I would never take.

Ja'Marr Chase  over Rashawn Slater IMO the best LT in that draft.

Saquon Barkley  over Quenton Nelson  or Denzel Ward or Bradley Chubb.   NYG could of had chance at Nelson blocking for Chubbs! Yikes!!

I said this before the drafts.

Here are some of the prospect that could be available for the Pats.

S Lewis Cine --- Jordan Battle and others.

LT  Trevor Penning, Nicholas Petit-Frere, Darian Kinnard

CB Roger McCreary, Trent McDuffie, Kaiir Elam

I would love Dotson- he fits what this offense desperately needs, some speed. We really lack a play maker with some speed.

@jofoswouldn't say it's every player sucks. It's just when you take a realistic, macro view of this team, it's probably a year out from being a real contender, and certainly has some needs. The fact that we're already competing in the AFC has definitely exceeded my expectations and I'm very optimistic about this team's future. 

We took care of the hardest part; now that we have the rookie QB on the rookie contract we need to keep adding around him.

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I will never not say that he "really uncorked that one" on any pass 15+ yards down the field. 

Good point. I think he had one. That's was the strike at the goal line with Bourne when he threaded the needle beating 2 defenders  at the goal line.