LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

5 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Packers need help. They obviously have to win out and need the Rams or Seahawks to drop a game and then I believe that puts them in. So no.. winning out doesn’t guarantee anything for them 

Sorry, I meant Rams are in position to clinch with a win and a Seattle/GB loss.

10 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Awful first half for the Rams. Should be up multiple scores. 

I wouldnt say awful first half. Yes the Rams didnt score on the 1st drive bc of Puka drop. Stafford overthrew Puka on another drive that was intercepted and then you have to give the Giants defense credit for punching the ball out from Robinson. Besides that one big TD run by Robinson of the Giants the Rams really have done a nice job.

I expect in the 2nd half for the Rams to run the ball and put up points to get out to a double digit lead and hold on to win. This doesnt half to be a beautiful 30pt scored double digit win. Just play well in the 2nd half and stay relatively healthy and win. 

26 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I wouldnt say awful first half. Yes the Rams didnt score on the 1st drive bc of Puka drop. Stafford overthrew Puka on another drive that was intercepted and then you have to give the Giants defense credit for punching the ball out from Robinson. Besides that one big TD run by Robinson of the Giants the Rams really have done a nice job.

I expect in the 2nd half for the Rams to run the ball and put up points to get out to a double digit lead and hold on to win. This doesnt half to be a beautiful 30pt scored double digit win. Just play well in the 2nd half and stay relatively healthy and win. 

The first drive we also didn't score because Stafford threw a horrible ball to Demarcus Robinson on the down before.