Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

Just now, Malfatron said:

Lol

I can save someone every day with my bomb diffusing

Squire, as a separate babysitter, must correctly guess his protection for him to protect. 

Completely seperate roles.

So you're saying that your role is more valuable? Why bring that up in the same sentence as to your role?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you're saying that your role is more valuable? Why bring that up in the same sentence as to your role?

Take the blinders off for a second. He’s saying the choice was between him and squire and he chose to save himself because he doesn’t have to guess who to save whereas squire would have to correctly guess who scum hits in order to save someone. He’s also saying that if scum were to hit squire, it would have taken out 2 of them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Take the blinders off for a second. He’s saying the choice was between him and squire and he chose to save himself because he doesn’t have to guess who to save whereas squire would have to correctly guess who scum hits in order to save someone. He’s also saying that if scum were to hit squire, it would have taken out 2 of them. 

Exactly.

Once the babysitter claims, they are worthless. Scum gets a 2 for 1 kill

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Wolf last night gave me a bomb diffuser kit. @Malfatron you know what the odds aren’t? 80/20 success with a 50/50 death.

I will start with allowing you two to convince me of your status. @Whicker thanks for the good luck wishes, my track worked. Anything to say?

I mean if you're trying to say you tracked me to one of the kills then you're for sure lying or your track is messed up 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Weird that Malf would push Squire the protector and the cop in bcb yesterday and then claim an ability that’s actually a gift from Wolf, all while trying a last ditch effort to clear himself by saving Orca.

Oh and @Whicker I’d like an answer please.

I think Malf, Whicker, and either Josh or Pickle are together as scum.

What exactly would you like to know?