Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm glad that it seems that way, but let's see if we can get others to agree with me on my read on Malfatron. Whicker sure seems to have gone all in on Malfatron being Town since the beginning.

Some of us like to go to our playbook on D1 and others like to wait and see if they can land something big on the line while having another swim up to the boat for a 2 for 1 later. What can I say? You're a great teacher.

All I’m saying is that I don’t think malf should be the option for today and that we should shift our focus. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why would they come out and lie about that? 

Let's say Malf is telling the truth:

1. They indict another person and get them blown up and/or voted out, then doubling up on 2 Town deaths. At this point of the game, being up 7-0 is potentially worth it, especially given then know that there's a track and potentially a watch on the table.

2. They maybe get the bomb diffuser or bomb diffuser gifted person (picked up on Wolf's talk to me) to erroneously save them and let the other die, while potentially calculating the cost of said move having limited upside but being a "big brain play".

3. IF Malf is telling the truth, that means he and Whicker are both Town, Orca is Town, very good possibility and high likelihood that I and SwAg are both Town...people are starting to stack up in this regard, which narrows the pool significantly. If they can do basic math and numbers, right about now is where scum would be wise to pull a semi-risky gimmick and try to talk themselves out of a D4 vote headed to endgame. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

All I’m saying is that I don’t think malf should be the option for today and that we should shift our focus. 

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you say that, not that I'd expect you to say any less either way.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let's say Malf is telling the truth:

1. They indict another person and get them blown up and/or voted out, then doubling up on 2 Town deaths. At this point of the game, being up 7-0 is potentially worth it, especially given then know that there's a track and potentially a watch on the table.

2. They maybe get the bomb diffuser or bomb diffuser gifted person (picked up on Wolf's talk to me) to erroneously save them and let the other die, while potentially calculating the cost of said move having limited upside but being a "big brain play".

3. IF Malf is telling the truth, that means he and Whicker are both Town, Orca is Town, very good possibility and high likelihood that I and SwAg are both Town...people are starting to stack up in this regard, which narrows the pool significantly. If they can do basic math and numbers, right about now is where scum would be wise to pull a semi-risky gimmick and try to talk themselves out of a D4 vote headed to endgame. 

I just want to make sure I have this straight. 

you think malf is lying and is therefore scum to which they in turn then decided to come out with a fake bomb scenario where they have to try and convince someone else to save them, instead of the person with the actual bomb. Relying solely on RNG as to if it would disarm a bomb and not thinking about the fact that a bomb diffuser would likely get a funny result if they tried to diffuse a bomb that wasn’t there? 

do I have that right? 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I just want to make sure I have this straight. 

you think malf is lying and is therefore scum to which they in turn then decided to come out with a fake bomb scenario where they have to try and convince someone else to save them, instead of the person with the actual bomb. Relying solely on RNG as to if it would disarm a bomb and not thinking about the fact that a bomb diffuser would likely get a funny result if they tried to diffuse a bomb that wasn’t there? 

do I have that right? 

Forgot to add that they sent either pickle or Josh to be the one to convince someone to save them. 

I can definitely see a scenario where malf is scum. I can’t follow this logic though. If malf is scum, then Josh and pickle are likely town.