Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll be on and off for a bit, more able to read than participate. I’m on mobile. My 7 year old is vomiting…great times

What odds do you give for that being a malf slip?

If you’re right, I think we can solve things with 1 more piece.

If you’re wrong, that could be game over if both Josh and pickle do actually have bombs and they are town. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What odds do you give for that being a malf slip?

If you’re right, I think we can solve things with 1 more piece.

If you’re wrong, that could be game over if both Josh and pickle do actually have bombs and they are town. 

I’m a roleblocker that has a 50% chance of successfully stealing a move and a subsequent 25% chance of using that stolen move, but if I’m successful I can use both. That’s why I was so mad pickle redirected me to SwAg. I blocked SwAg. Malf slipped. :) 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Could be, but if they both die Malf is lying…I could use my kit I suppose on one of them.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m a roleblocker that has a 50% chance of successfully stealing a move and a subsequent 25% chance of using that stolen move, but if I’m successful I can use both. That’s why I was so mad pickle redirected me to SwAg. I blocked SwAg. Malf slipped. :) 

I'm missed so much lol, how does you being a block/steal mean Malf slipped

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Give me Malf, Whicker, and Pickle

Let’s go with pickle because if you actually think he’s scum you need to lynch him and not let him use his gun at night on a Townie. And based on how I got this bomb on me timewise I assume his actions would be going off before his alleged bomb explodes

25 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Let’s go with pickle because if you actually think he’s scum you need to lynch him and not let him use his gun at night on a Townie. And based on how I got this bomb on me timewise I assume his actions would be going off before his alleged bomb explodes

I’m not opposed to this, but Malf is a slam dunk, and given Whicker has visited him twice, he’s likely a very powerful role, whether that’s the GF (limited) or something else. He shot bcb just like the robber shot that lady in the writeup.

I was really hoping that me nailing Malf to the wall after a grueling 2 day 1 on 1 would result in more words of affirmation, a butt pat, and perhaps even a personalized House-esque SwAg backhanded compliment.

I hereby dedicate this to Squire 1.0 and Squire 2.0 who was my spirit animal. Somewhere in deadchat I hope that he's smiling down at me from above.