? Week Nine: Buccaneers (2-5) @ Saints (5-2)

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Why not.

Carolina is 6-3.  That dline looks deep and those 3 CBS look pretty darn good.  I want a guy who can lead the football side who has actually showed he was the main already in that role.  That is why I'm interested in getting Gettlemen in some capacity in the organization. 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Carolina is 6-3.  That dline looks deep and those 3 CBS look pretty darn good.  I want a guy who can lead the football side who has actually showed he was the main already in that role.  That is why I'm interested in getting Gettlemen in some capacity in the organization. 

I don't want him as GM, but a SR VP to advise the owners could be good.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Koetter is gone. It’s sad, but unless he produces an unbelievable turnaround, he’s done. He won’t get that from this group of players.

I’m genuinely starting to question whether Winston gets to a second contract.

The exact reason we'll have new coaches and hopefully, hopefully a heck of a QB coach so that ownership can see what Jameis can really do. 

Poor coaching wastes players. Look at Gerald.

3 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

If the honeymoon period is over in Michigan why not bring Harbaugh to Tampa... Seems to have a good relationship with Winston and is a no no sense coach.... Love Dirk's enthusiasm, but lack of adjustments and undisciplined  teams are becoming an issue

Harbs is a terrible coach. No thanks.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Seems like he did a good job in San Fran though. I could even put up with the sideline theatrics if we were winning.

He had a great defense and a QB nobody knew how to stop. Because apparently the option was a revolutionary concept at the time. lol

He hasn't done jack spit at UM. Their offense is awful. Like really, really awful. Their defense is good. But that's it.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He had a great defense and a QB nobody knew how to stop. Because apparently the option was a revolutionary concept at the time. lol

He hasn't done jack spit at UM. Their offense is awful. Like really, really awful. Their defense is good. But that's it.

Did he not lose more or less all his offensive starters at the end of last season? I don’t follow UM at all closely, but did they not have a lot of turnover on one side?

Archived