Week 16 - Bills at Patriots - the fight for the AFCE approaches a thrilling denouement

scottishpatriot

Harry was supposed to be a name as well. Before we picked him, he was still touted as going high 2nd round, or even late 1st where we got him.

this team are seemingly really really good at scouting OL, QB, RB talent, but lay a huge steaming mass of turd on their WR reports

@m haynes I don’t know many of them players, but I also don’t trust our guys to draft a WR that will become a star.

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Harry was supposed to be a name as well. Before we picked him, he was still touted as going high 2nd round, or even late 1st where we got him.

this team are seemingly really really good at scouting OL, QB, RB talent, but lay a huge steaming mass of turd on their WR reports

@m haynes I don’t know many of them players, but I also don’t trust our guys to draft a WR that will become a star.

I agree 100% but I have hope that things have changed down in Foxboro concerning the draft. Maybe Krafts speech had a impact... BB is going with his scouts recommendations.

Another reason I have hope is that the Pats signed Nelson Agholor. I was shocked with that signing. BB giving cash to that type of WR and than to follow with Bourne.

Just maybe BB have changed what he's looking for (make up) at the WR position.

I have been spoiled by Brady. I didn't think WR were that critical to teams success. All you needed were serviceable NFL guys and Brady took care of the rest. EX Pattern, Branch, Givens..others.

Mac needs help. Look what Waddle has done for Tua career. Tua was headed out the door before JW was drafted.

The number 1 reason the Pats got their butts kicked by Bills, IMO was Stefon Diggs not Allen. His speed alone set up all those outs that the Pats just gave to the Bills.

That's reminds me, we need a shut down CB in the draft as well. Jackson is real good but he needs help with game breakers.  That the reason Pats had to give up the short pass game.

PS Allen was very good but without Diggs he doesn't beat the Pats. Speed kills.