Bucs (11-4) @ Jets (4-11)

ravishingone

The team has the opportunity to set the club record for wins during the regular season.  

Covid and injuries will have an impact on this game.  Huge opportunities for Nelson and Bell.  I want to see that pass rush still be really good without Shaq.  No reason for the defense to take a step back if the front 7 keeps its current standard.

Looks like Perriman returns.  I would expect Grayson and Perriman to get the most snaps at WR after AB.  I like the diversity in the run game.  I would expect it to continue.  

22 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

So the Tyler Johnson experiment is over 

I am still pro Johnson.  However, the reality is he was a day 3 pick for a reason.  His lack of speed probably makes him no better then WR4 on a good team.  This coaching staff puts a premium on above avg speed and/or quickness at WR.  Much to my chagrin, Johnson appears to be lacking in both areas to break into the top 3 on this team.

40 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I am still pro Johnson.  However, the reality is he was a day 3 pick for a reason.  His lack of speed probably makes him no better then WR4 on a good team.  This coaching staff puts a premium on above avg speed and/or quickness at WR.  Much to my chagrin, Johnson appears to be lacking in both areas to break into the top 3 on this team.

Not only that he isnt really a physical WR. He is a 5’11 WR that is a possession guy but not strong enough

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Not only that he isnt really a physical WR. He is a 5’11 WR that is a possession guy but not strong enough

Hypthetically, if both Godwin and AB are not re-signed, my best guess is they draft a WR in the first 2 rds.  They will not limit Brady's weapons in the least.  I don't see Arians having an offense in predominately  2 TE sets.  He'll never put a true FB on the rostsr.  

If both get re-signed, they still draft a WR, but not quite the priorty, IMO.  Quick note on RB, I don't care who comes back besides Vaughn, I don't see this regime valuing the position.  Rd 3 at the earliest.