Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Terrell Owens is once again stating his case for a comeback, this time with the Bucs at 48 years old to replace AB. I personally would be excited to see it although I give it a 3% chance of actually even being considered lol. Physically, I bet he keeps his body in better shape than half the NFL. 

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Terrell Owens is once again stating his case for a comeback, this time with the Bucs at 48 years old to replace AB. I personally would be excited to see it although I give it a 3% chance of actually even being considered lol. Physically, I bet he keeps his body in better shape than half the NFL. 

He was washed 10 years ago when he tried to comeback with Seattle 

What are the Bucs gonna do with Devin white? He’s been awful this year but he’s gonna want to be the highest paid ILB in football. The problem is those guys can cover. 

He’s living off 3 playoff games and utter crap outside of that. Last year he missed so many tackles and was a disaster in coverage but at least he got 9.5 sacks. This year it’s nothing