Week 17- Giants @ Bears- 🤮

beardown3231

26 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Because actual game reps matter

I am not saying they don't, but others have said they don't want those same game reps for certain players while they want them for other players. You can't have it both ways.

5 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I am not saying they don't, but others have said they don't want those same game reps for certain players while they want them for other players. You can't have it both ways.

I think people don't want reps for young players who aren't 100% healthy...but at this stage if your healthy and might be a big part of this teams future then play them.

14 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I like Day, but I don’t see him as a big fish. Day is a guy who IMO is only on our radar because of the Fields connection. For me the big fish candidates are Harbaugh, McDaniels and Payton (in no particular order). 

Day's name hasn't come up a whole lot, in connection to the Bears job, but I think he's held in higher regard around the league than you're implying.

That doesn't mean he's as big of a name as those other three guys, but there are apparently a fair amount of people who think Day is destined to be an NFL HC.

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Wait, so is Peters really going to play today instead of Jenkins? I shouldn't be surprised, but.. really?!

Jenkins is active though, isn't he? Did I miss something? 

29 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I think people don't want reps for young players who aren't 100% healthy...but at this stage if your healthy and might be a big part of this teams future then play them.

So in this case then, Jenkins who just had back surgery earlier in the year is 100% healthy.

2 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

So in this case then, Jenkins who just had back surgery earlier in the year is 100% healthy.

If he is healthy enough to bring off IR then start I would hope so...if he wasn't 100% healthy then I would be against taking him off IR in the first place...he had an issue with his shoulder last week...if that is fully cleared then get him out there...if it isn't then he could have been inactive like Fields.