Week 17- Giants @ Bears- 🤮

beardown3231

And I thought I sucked as a QB, Glennon makes me look like Mahomes or Burrow, and my last pass was a pick six(that was years ago, but I also told myself to play WR where I excelled)  We played real good against a terrible team, which is what you're suppose to do.  Glad to see Quinn get the Bears sack record.  Giants had -12 passing yards at the half, seemed like we were the 85 defense today.  Montgomery was good, except for his pass.  Dalton was serviceable, I wish we could have seen Fields to see what he could do against a terrible team.  And now we're on a two game win streak, Minny better watch out.

• Like 1

The best part about Robert Quinn breaking the record today is it means it won’t be an asterisk record since he did it in 16 games. There came a point in the season that the team was a total loss and there wasn’t really any positives to take from it outside of specific statistic goals and Quinn breaking the record was one. Mooney going over 1000 would be another. He needs just 71 against MIN to get it now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

I can't wait to never have to listen to this s***head ever again in 8 days

Imagine he saves his job with these past two wins and a potential win next week against Minnesota? 😂

I wouldn't put it past the McCaskey's.  Simply put I don't trust any news out there right now on what's happening with the HC/GM of the Chicago Bears

Defense looked good today. Glennon is terrible, but we’ve played other terrible QBs and they haven’t looked like that. Considering their reluctance to even let Glennon attempt to pass I’m genuinely shocked that Fromm didn’t get any run at all. The Giants are both terrible and completely checked out. To call them a dumpster fire would be insulting to dumpster fires everywhere.

Dalton was not good today, in any respect. 50% completions. Had just the one pick but got bailed out of another by a questionable penalty and had at least 2 other throws than that one that were into triple coverage, plus the throw on 3rd and goal that went through Logan Ryan’s hands. He was abysmal.

29 points was nice, but even that was ugly: 

-7 on a 2-yard drive post-turnover (gift)

-7 on a 24-yard drive post-turnover (gift)

-3 on a 14-play drive we couldn’t finish off where he threw a shoulda-been pick in goal to go (gift)

-2 on a safety (non-offensive points)

-3 in 2-minute drill (yayyy)

-7 on 2nd half opening drive after a RZ INT was overturned by a questionable PI call (semi-gift)

So Dalton engineered 3 actual scoring drives, one of which was in the hurry up and the other two of which should have ended with interceptions. But 29 points, so 🤷‍♂️

Can we start getting seasons that don’t end in so much apathy soon? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Imagine he saves his job with these past two wins and a potential win next week against Minnesota? 😂

I wouldn't put it past the McCaskey's.  Simply put I don't trust any news out there right now on what's happening with the HC/GM of the Chicago Bears

Honestly if he is retained I am not sure I can continue to support a franchise ran by the McCaskey's 😂

• Like 1