BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Having Orca be a non division rival owner of his brother is going to be a lot like mafia in here. How fun.

Actually, you should just expect outlandish hot takes/trolling. Now how can I sign Tebow, I need an actual good QB. Enough talk about Interception U inductees 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Oh look Mwil is back with another negative about my team. I’m not surprised 

I’m watching the only freaking game on network television in my region 

And honestly if you are going to read into every comment I make about someone you can go ahead. I just made fun of Kyler Murray and the Colts last page. Seriously man

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

And honestly if you are going to read into every comment I make about someone you can go ahead. I just made fun of Kyler Murray and the Colts last page. Seriously man

I’m the one you wanted to start an embargo against and rally people in a form of collusion and hide behind this you would do it to anyone... while not mentioning anyone else as it just happens to happen after I turn down trade offers from your co owner. I’ve seen several people get insane value this year on trades. But you’re crickets.