BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Just listening to Rodgers trash young receivers reinforces the ****** levels he's built up for me. It starts to fade every couple months so it's good to fill that back up.

When asked whether players appreciate Rodgers' approach, Cobb said: "It doesn't matter if they appreciate it or not. This is the way that we do things here. It's either you deal with it or you get out of the room and we'll find somebody else that's going to get onboard with what we're trying to accomplish."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

of course Cobb would endorse it when Rodgers does nothing but gush about him. None of what Rodgers said needed to be said to anyone other than the players themselves.

Telling media that Doubs dropped his "best pass of camp" serves nobody.

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

of course Cobb would endorse it when Rodgers does nothing but gush about him. None of what Rodgers said needed to be said to anyone other than the players themselves.

Telling media that Doubs dropped his "best pass of camp" serves nobody.

"another player said the same thing, so I'm just going to assume that player is Rodgers' simp and ignore that he's saying the same stuff"

What does saying anything negative about a player to the media serve anyone? Do you think that's the only interaction Rodgers has had with the receivers? Because I kinda doubt Rodgers showed up at 8am the next day to tell the young receivers how trash they are.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

"another player said the same thing, so I'm just going to assume that player is Rodgers' simp and ignore that he's saying the same stuff"

What does saying anything negative about a player to the media serve anyone? Do you think that's the only interaction Rodgers has had with the receivers? Because I kinda doubt Rodgers showed up at 8am the next day to tell the young receivers how trash they are.

On the bolded, don't be obtuse about Cobb and Rodgers relationship. Dude had a hissy fit until they traded to get Cobb back. Also, Cobb is saying he wants people on board with what they're trying to accomplish. No ****. I don't think the rookies are trying to play poorly in camp. 

I'm saying it's pointless to do what he did, as the leader of that team to the media. Do you think it helps Doubs to see all over TV that Rodgers thinks you dropped "his best pass of camp"? 

Get on them all you want on the field and in the locker room, you're just proving the point of being a clown by doing it for show. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He’s a much better fit for your team then the Texans IRL. If he’s good from day one, you might be favorites for the championship.

Even if he’s not I like my group if they can stay healthy of 

Surtain, Ward, Jaylon, Fulton and SMB (when healthy and his head is in the game)