BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I never said that Chubb would get completely shut down, just that I think Anchorage had a team that could limit his effectiveness.

Never said you did either, but I'd think that he'd also be more effective behind my line. Lowering his effectiveness from 5.5 ypc to 5.0 or 4.5 ypc would mean he's less effective, but I think you could also argue he's still better than almost all other backs outside of a handful even while slowed down.

Anyways, this went on a lot longer than intended lol. I was watching the game, watching Chubb feast and score a 360 touchdown. Remembered a couple of comments downplaying the running game, found a quick gif of Chubb stiffarming a defender, and throw a post of him stiffarming the haters. Turns out hyping players and messing around takes up more time and effort than I thought. I tip my cap to you @EaglesPeteC

59 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I view Chubb like I do Taylor and Henry.  You try to limit them to <4.5 yards a carry and <75 yards.  You do that and your team has a solid chance of winning.

Nick Chubb game by game under 4.5 YPC (not including games where he's gotten less than 5 carries as a rookie or due to injury)

2018: 6 (5 losses)

2019: 8 (6 losses)

2020: 4 (1 loss)

2021: 5 (3 losses)

2022: 0

• Like 1

Well Anthony Walker will have his final game of the BDL season this week.

Thankfully we've been stocking up guys to play LB the last few weeks and Jewell should be back soon.

Until the next injury to someone.

Edited by LAOJoe

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Nick Chubb game by game under 4.5 YPC (not including games where he's gotten less than 5 carries as a rookie or due to injury)

2018: 6 (5 losses)

2019: 8 (6 losses)

2020: 4 (1 loss)

2021: 5 (3 losses)

2022: 0

At least I know Im on the right page.