BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

27 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Clearly you haven't explained what this league is about to your mom or else she'd be begging you to keep at it.

Well it’s their 50th anniversary and her birthday this weekend.  So trying to set **** up.   But yes,  she would tell me to keep at it regardless 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jlash said:

She's a trooper. Hope you got something cool planned

I’m paying for my niece and nephew to fly in from Hawaii, they’re going to be the greeters that sit them at the restaurant.  Just trying to make sure everyone gets picked up 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

At WR? MVS and Julio Jones.

In all seriousness, if ARob has at least a decent week I’d be looking to package him and AJ Brown and get 2 WR’s that are in between Brown and ARob. Like if you packaged those two maybe you could get Amon Ra and Tee Higgins, something like that. 

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

In all seriousness, if ARob has at least a decent week I’d be looking to package him and AJ Brown and get 2 WR’s that are in between Brown and ARob. Like if you packaged those two maybe you could get Amon Ra and Tee Higgins, something like that. 

You’d have to be trading with an EPC level fantasy owner... those are difficult to find. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

At RB I've got Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones, Kareem Hunt, Chase Edmonds (another upside whiff that hurts), Jamaal Williams and Tyler Allgeier. I've been trying to offload a RB for a WR but no one is biting.

After week 1 I offered Kareem Hunt to an owner who has Justin Jefferson, Ceedee Lamb and Mike Williams at WR and absolute trash at RB for Mike Williams and he literally texted me and said "you're trash". Hurt...a lot.

14 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You’d have to be trading with an EPC level fantasy owner... those are difficult to find. 

I wish I was in that league.

• Like 1