BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Always count on Blue to count his chickens before they're hatched. Georgia won.

In blue's mind, he's still not wrong because the discussion was about Bennett, not the Georgia team as a whole, and the poor first half justifies his point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Always count on Blue to count his chickens before they're hatched. Georgia won.

Right but that doesn't matter it's about the fact that mdl4 really likes Bennett and thought he should get Heisman consideration and today he wasn't worthy of it so it's case closed open shut bingo bongo yadda yadda.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

In blue's mind, he's still not wrong because the discussion was about Bennett, not the Georgia team as a whole, and the poor first half justifies his point.

Just now, Jlash said:

Right but that doesn't matter it's about the fact that mdl4 really likes Bennett and thought he should get Heisman consideration and today he wasn't worthy of it so it's case closed open shut bingo bongo yadda yadda.

Two people who have known Blue for a long long time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Feel free to tell me how the outcome of the game affects whether Bennett played badly.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He lost momentum last week. This week continues such lost momentum.

To his credit, he picked it up a lot in the second half. You just shouldn't see the No. 1 team in the country trailing Missouri by double-digits for most of a game, even if it was on the road.

Just now, Blue said:

To his credit, he picked it up a lot in the second half. You just shouldn't see the No. 1 team in the country trailing Missouri by double-digits for most of a game, even if it was on the road.

Stetson didn’t play great but the defense is showing that it’s overrated and the losses on it were more significant than media members wanted to accept.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Good character development win. Always good to get a test or two during the season. I agree with the rest of what you’re saying.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Voluptuous Jones? 

Finally. All Fields problems are gone.

BTW I just watched a youtube video from someone named "football scout" who explained how the Bears OL is actually wildly dominant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Finally. All Fields problems are gone.

BTW I just watched a youtube video from someone named "football scout" who explained how the Bears OL is actually wildly dominant.

He should do my gameplan tomorrow.

• Like 2