BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

You should open your eyes then when you watch clips my friend haha. But SMB isn’t even in my lineup because he hasn’t played a single defensive snap before tonight. Just highlighting the fun Anchorage to Anchorage assist.  

The announcer is a legendary commentator for FSU games for at least 30 years until he retired in 2021. I’ve never seen him mentioned on here in any capacity so I’m glad to say something. We have a photo together too.

• Like 2

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Mahomes was the one QB SMB didn’t pick off in the playoffs/Super Bowl during Tampa’s championship run so him getting him here is fun.

6’0 ft plus slot CBs are hard to find. Always liked SMB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The announcer is a legendary commentator for FSU games for at least 30 years until he retired in 2021. I’ve never seen him mentioned on here in any capacity so I’m glad to say something. We have a photo together too.

He’s an enjoyable commentator. His voice is fun to listen to. I’ve heard him on various Bucs highlights throughout the years. Didn’t he go to Florida? That makes the FSU gig even better.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He’s an enjoyable commentator. His voice is fun to listen to. I’ve heard him on various Bucs highlights throughout the years. Didn’t he go to Florida? That makes the FSU gig even better.

I had to look that up and he is UF alumni. He double dipped FSU Saturday and Tampa Sunday's for decades. Believe he called both Buccaneers SB wins.

Nice nugget. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedGold said:

If you’re gonna knock guys for not defending Mike Evans in the end zone, that’s gonna be a long list.    Both him and Watson had solid coverage on both Evan’s TD’s.   He’s just an animal in the end zone 

Oh i agree. I was just doing a little gamesmanship lol

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

The issue isnt Taylor though imo, its that oline. Theyre not opening anything in the run game, that team one dimensional af right now.

Oh I'm not saying that it's his fault at all, but taking him #1 overall is killing me in a 2 QB league where I have a mediocre RB2 spot and a weakness at the QB2 spot. I would have been better off taking Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen in tandem than where I am now. I'm lucky to be 3-1.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

He’s probably missing time with his ankle injury now so someone else can step in and kill your team for you

*Checks Roster*

Cam Akers time baby...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh I'm not saying that it's his fault at all, but taking him #1 overall is killing me in a 2 QB league where I have a mediocre RB2 spot and a weakness at the QB2 spot. I would have been better off taking Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen in tandem than where I am now. I'm lucky to be 3-1.

*Checks Roster*

Cam Akers time baby...

Cam Akers is finally looking like the guy they hoped he would be as lomg as he keeps it up and stays healthy