BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Much like Lamar Jackson half by half, I expect you to get off to a fantastic trash talking start and then come up empty as the week goes on.

Have you ever noticed that I rarely talk anything?? I'm not one of the guys like yourself that spends the entire week posting stats and talking up my team because  I'm scared of losing.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

You made him wait for the police, correct?

If its clear the other driver is at fault, always get a cop there.  If you're at fault, try to avoid the cop.

I had his license photographed, his insurance photographed. The officer looked at his truck which was parked in the apartment complex and took pictures. 

He also said the other driver was at fault. He shouldn't have been trying to turn left in the middle lane and he'd be issuing him a citation.

Edited by PR

9 minutes ago, PR said:

I had his license photographed, his insurance photographed. The officer looked at his truck which was parked in the apartment complex and took pictures. 

He also said the other driver was at fault. He shouldn't have been trying to turn left in the middle lane and he'd be issuing him a citation.

Him getting a citation is very good for you.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Have you ever noticed that I rarely talk anything??

This made me chuckle

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not one of the guys like yourself that spends the entire week posting stats and talking up my team because  I'm scared of losing.

I spend the entire week posting stats and talking up my team. Interesting. Typically I post stats only in the GDT, if at all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This made me chuckle

I spend the entire week posting stats and talking up my team. Interesting. Typically I post stats only in the GDT, if at all.

A lot about a lot of things but my team really isn't one of those things.

We can agree to disagree on how much you and blue post stats for hype about your team but honestly I don't really care anymore you do whatever you believe helps you win

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

A lot about a lot of things but my team really isn't one of those things.

We can agree to disagree on how much you and blue post stats for hype about your team but honestly I don't really care anymore you do whatever you believe helps you win

To me this is a fun game/full of banter. Some people don't take it that way. I really don't take much here seriously. It's just fun.

• Like 1