BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

There’s a post you made along the lines of 

“i didn’t want people to see my roster with”

QB: Jalen

and vote immediately against me. How the tables have turned.

To be fair a week later,    a comment was made similar to “I don’t see how an offense with Hurts is going to score”. 

Edited by RedGold
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

And yet he’s still won twice as many games this season as last...

You can’t multiply 0 and have a positive number or so I learned in my youth days.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 3

There is definitely a few different layers to that final play. 1st of all they absolutely should have just ran the ball with Melvin Gordon will apparently they didn't learn their lesson with marshawn Lynch in the Super Bowl, (they being Russell Wilson).

Another layer is that Stephon Gilmore should have been flagged for holding in the end zone. That play showed me how Gilmore has clearly lost speed, Because if he doesn't grab Sutton as Sutton makes his break for the middle of the end zone that is 100% of touchdown. The ONLY reason Gilmore was able to back that down was being of defensive holding that was clear as day but went uncalled. 

The last layer is that that was about as idiotic a throw throw by Russell Wilson as he has ever made. This guy is a running quarterback how are you not scrambling around the pocket rolling out trying to get the corners to come off the receivers or just running for the goddamn yard

Edited by wwhickok

14 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@Blue is this allowed?

According to Bcb, no

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The Colts advance to 2-2-1 despite scoring less then their 14.3 PPG average which is last in the NFL.

What exactly did Nathanial Hackett learn from Matt Lafleur?

How to play bad vets over promising young players because of "experience"? idk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

That wasn't even Russell's worst throw of the night. More short term memory 

I mean Sutton didnt help his QB by attempting to improvise out of double coverage either. Like I said, he never had a chance on that play. He was doubled essentially because of the route choices all seemingly going to the same spot in the emdzone.