BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

See again I don't want SirA to think this has anything to do with him it does not,  But at the same time I also and this is only my opinion don't necessarily agree with keeping the door open for anything one team Took the time to write a game plan and submit A-line up the other team submitted nothing. Now in this case Singapore might have a legitimate reason and that is OK life happens to all of us, But the reality is the team that made a submission should automatically win

I wasn't saying the team can make a gameplan. All I said is that the team they field is the same as the week before. We don't care what the gameplan said about formation, only what the starters show as a base formation and who they are rostering. Likely a loss but injuries or something could give them votes.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

if by cheating, you mean hungover from bartending/bouncing til 3 am and drinking til 5 am, then yes.

So your priorities were in the wrong place! And we should have rewarded you for this by accepting late plans! The audacity!