BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

BREAKING NEWS!

For the 3rd and what will be the final time the Death Valley Nightmare will be relocating in the off season. After they were unable to come to an agreement with Death Valley municipality on stadium funding DVN will now relocate to a new location with a brand new stadium.

In the off season Death Valley will become just the 2nd Active International North American franchise in BDL.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

BREAKING NEWS!

For the 3rd and what will be the final time the Death Valley Nightmare will be relocating in the off season. After they were unable to come to an agreement with Death Valley municipality on stadium funding DVN will now relocate to a new location with a brand new stadium.

In the off season Death Valley will become just the 2nd Active International North American franchise in BDL.

Moncton Moose Knuckles

I'm so going to use that as my next fantasy team name.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I had Hill and Kamara starting in that league. Buddy in the league said so what it's a wash because Hill hurts Kamara's value. I check and he had almost 200 yards lol. 

Nice way to plug Kamara who you have here. Your skills are getting better

• Like 1