BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

These comments show how little you know about football 

Really?

I'm actually watching the game I mean not now it's over. Tua should have had 4 interceptions tonight.  He played really good the 1st 3 drives, After that he fell apart, His receivers were dropping basses he was flat out missing guys and he was hitting defenders in the hands.

Kenny Pickett has horrible decision making and couldn't read a defense to save his life.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Really?

I'm actually watching the game I mean not now it's over. Tua should have had 4 interceptions tonight.  He played really good the 1st 3 drives, After that he fell apart, His receivers were dropping basses he was flat out missing guys and he was hitting defenders in the hands.

Kenny Pickett has horrible decision making and couldn't read a defense to save his life.

Tua is coming back from a career ending injury in which numerous doctors told him he should retire to save his LIFE.....why is he gonna be a superstar coming back in his first game

Pickett has played the 3 top defenses in the league in his first 3 starts 

Give me Pickett and Tua right now over

Tom "I ruined my life for this ****" Brady

Aaron Rodgers

Russell Wilson 

LJ

Kyler Murray 

Wsh QB

Carolina QB

Tn QB

Hell I could name every qb except say the top 5 or 6, bc they all suck even more lol 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Tua is coming back from a career ending injury in which numerous doctors told him he should retire to save his LIFE.....why is he gonna be a superstar coming back in his first game

Pickett has played the 3 top defenses in the league in his first 3 starts 

Give me Pickett and Tua right now over

Tom "I ruined my life for this ****" Brady

Aaron Rodgers

Russell Wilson 

LJ

Kyler Murray 

Wsh QB

Carolina QB

Tn QB

Hell I could name every qb except say the top 5 or 6, bc they all suck even more lol 

And yet you started Tua. Not even you believe what youre saying.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc Tua > Pickett

Why would I start someone worse then someone better 

I apologize I read that as gives me picket over Tua and all of these other quarterbacks.

Having said that, Pickett has not played well so far. He just hasn't, There is not even a good argument for the fact that he has. I have watched every game he has played in this season, If you think that Pickett has actually played really well, You might need new glasses. I think that he could be a very good quarterback in the future but right now he is not playing good. He sure is how I didn't tonight and frankly frankly I'm not sure he played any better than any of those guys you just listed.

Furthermore I understand that you hate Tom Brady, And Lamar Jackson, But I'm not taking Kenny Pickett over either of those guys. I'm probably not taking him over Aaron Rodgers either regardless of how poorly he has played so far.

I would take him over Kyler Murray and Russell Wilson