BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

53 minutes ago, Blue said:

One-legged Eric Fisher to Bernhard Raimann was somehow a huge downgrade too.

Matt Ryan being awful hasn't helped either.

For the record it was Dennis Kelly this week.  Rainman started the week they actually won a football game 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Chicago:

Let’s trade up to get Justin Fields

*staff*

Hey guys, do you want to get him any offensive linemen?

*Laughter*

What about weapons?

*Laughter intensifies*

What about a competent coaching staff?

*Hysterical laughter*

And despite all that, he doesn't look bad.  Just horribly unsupported.  He doesn't have great pocket presence, because he never has a reliable pocket.  His footwork isn't great, cause he never has a chance to get consistent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And despite all that, he doesn't look bad.  Just horribly unsupported.  He doesn't have great pocket presence, because he never has a reliable pocket.  His footwork isn't great, cause he never has a chance to get consistent.

They got one good wire receiver, who barely gets thrown to consistently, they got a decent RB although i think the backup is better.  They're not getting much out of the tight ends. And like you said that online is terrible

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

They got one good wire receiver, who barely gets thrown to consistently, they got a decent RB although i think the backup is better.  They're not getting much out of the tight ends. And like you said that online is terrible

They have a couple decent #2 and #3 WRs, I agree that Herbert is better, Kmet might be his most talented pass-catcher and he should be more involved in the game plan, and the OL is woof.  It's a really bad situation for a young QB.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

They have a couple decent #2 and #3 WRs, I agree that Herbert is better, Kmet might be his most talented pass-catcher and he should be more involved in the game plan, and the OL is woof.  It's a really bad situation for a young QB.

Mooney, with a QB that actually throws to him consisently imo has #1 WR ability. 

Pettis is a JAG, so is St Brown

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Mooney, with a QB that actually throws to him consisently imo has #1 WR ability. 

Pettis is a JAG, so is St Brown

Disagree on Mooney's ceiling.  Not saying he is bad at all, but I'd put him in that very good #2 category with opportunity.

• Like 1