BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Too bad nobody in this league seems to care about depth beyond the starters.

I very much so care about DL depth.

57 minutes ago, Jlash said:

MODS THIS MAN IS THREATENING ME.

Only way to reduce the fine is huge trade penalties paid to me.

Only if I get a 90% mod cut.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I very much so care about DL depth.

I remember a time my defensive end rotation was Cliff Avril, Clay Matthews, Cam Jordan, and Preston Smith, but still got voted against because the middle of my defense with Joe Schobert, De'vondre Campbell, and Javon Hargrave "couldn't stop the run" even when I moved Jordan inside.

Think I had Jordan Phillips up front at the time too.

Edited by Blue

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I remember a time my defensive end rotation was Cliff Avril, Clay Matthews, Cam Jordan, and Preston Smith, but still got voted against because the middle of my defense with Joe Schobert, De'vondre Campbell, and Javon Hargrave "couldn't stop the run" even when I moved Jordan inside.

Think I had Jordan Phillips up front at the time too.

I think I remember that.  That said, Campbell and Hargrave weren't playing at near the level they have the last couple years.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I can't imagine Hackett makes it to the end of the season. In fact, I'm hoping he doesn't so that Evero can try to salvage some value from Courtland Sutton for me.

I was reading yesterday he may not make it out of London with a job if they lose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I can't imagine Hackett makes it to the end of the season. In fact, I'm hoping he doesn't so that Evero can try to salvage some value from Courtland Sutton for me.

Wilson's arm doesn't look right.  That shoulder injury has to be killing his arm strength.

• Like 1