BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

“As far as negotiations, as far as the round, the draft pick or a player? Were there extended negotiations?”

“I’ve had conversations that have gone on for months and nothing happened,” Belichick said. “I’ve had conversations that have gone on for six to ten minutes and the trade gets done. I don’t know what that means.”

Life in BDL is the same.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Question, how are bye weeks irl perceived in bdl?  

Are they considered active players, unlike if injured?

If they guy played last week he is eligible, although if he went into it hurt it could reflect poorly if the voter decides that. If he is officially put onto IR entering the bye week after playing the week before then I do not know.

59 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Apparently there's gonna be a lot of last minute voting tonight

People allotted their BDL time to trading. I barely tried but I've also been busy. I'm not putting the effort I usually do for explanations, if at all.

3 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

If they guy played last week he is eligible, although if he went into it hurt it could reflect poorly if the voter decides that. If he is officially put onto IR entering the bye week after playing the week before then I do not know.

Thank you.

Just refreshed the BDL / Spotrac links.  

Sorry guys...The glitching of the spotrac links seems to be happening more frequently.

Wish I had a better solution.  @Jlash you need to get in class and start learning how to VBA code some of these formulas as it would make it run more smoothly using VBA vs Formulas.

I know you guys wouldn't be accepting of this, but if we could remove the mirroring of irl contracts, it would fix it all.

If interested at all I'd be happy to write up a proposal.

Thanks.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm being told that voting deadline is 11:59 pm but all the match ups are showing the deadline at 11 pm.

Technically it depends on your timezone that was my error when I was talking to you.

The deadline is based on the Eastern time zone.

Eastern Time Deadline: 11:59pm

Central Time Deadline: 10:59pm

Mountain Time Deadline: 9:59pm

Pacific Time Deadline: 8:59pm

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 2