BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

46 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He won't win, but Dan Campbell should be in consideration for Coach of the Year.

They're 4-7.  He might be 10th?  Maybe? 

Saleh 

Daboli

Arthur Smith 

Pete Carroll 

Siriani 

Kevin o Connell 

Vrabel 

Belichek 

Mike McDaniel 

All clearly doing better jobs 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Saleh 

Daboli

Arthur Smith 

Pete Carroll 

Siriani 

Kevin o Connell 

Vrabel 

Belichek 

Mike McDaniel 

Disagree.  When you consider the dearth of talent and God awful culture, this is the most competitive Lions team i can remember.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

He won't win, but Dan Campbell should be in consideration for Coach of the Year.

No shot.

It's the least stinky turd of an organization that's been in the running for stinkiest turd of the year for decades.

He's a solid coach.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Saleh 

Daboli

Arthur Smith 

Pete Carroll 

Siriani 

Kevin o Connell 

Vrabel 

Belichek 

Mike McDaniel 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Mike McDaniel definitely holding it down for Miami.

I'd say Saleh clearly in front of both considering the amount Miami has invested in talent for McDaniel. 

O'Connell has to be up there as well.

And obviously.....9-1 Nick Sirianni always gets my vote as well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Disagree.  When you consider the dearth of talent and God awful culture, this is the most competitive Lions team i can remember.

What dearth of talent.  They have a good offensive line, legit wr, two good RB, passable qb.  The defense sucks for the most part. And they play in a crap division. They are performing slightly better than expected h.  They have the 20th best record in the NFL.  That doesn't mean he hasn't done a good job.  But coach of the year is a far cry.   

No one had the Jets, giants or Seahawks sniffing 500 let alone playoff teams.  And Atlanta was/is commonly believed to have the worst roster in the NFL 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The defense is awful but the offense is actually very talented.

I know nobody is gonna feel sorry for me but it sucks so much to see how well Thibs is playing but just not quite getting home.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

No shot.

It's the least stinky turd of an organization that's been in the running for stinkiest turd of the year for decades.

He's a solid coach.

Don't think he wins, but he should he up there.

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

What dearth of talent.  They have a good offensive line, legit wr, two good RB, passable qb.  The defense sucks for the most part. And they play in a crap division. They are performing slightly better than expected h.  They have the 20th best record in the NFL.  That doesn't mean he hasn't done a good job.  But coach of the year is a far cry.   

No one had the Jets, giants or Seahawks sniffing 500 let alone playoff teams.  And Atlanta was/is commonly believed to have the worst roster in the NFL 

Hes built up a competitive roster from one that had nothing.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

The defense is awful but the offense is actually very talented.

I know nobody is gonna feel sorry for me but it sucks so much to see how well Thibs is playing but just not quite getting home.

You're right that no one feels sorry for you.

• Like 2