BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I apologize for gaslighting but I wasn't feeling well. I literally edited it right away as it was childish and would gaslight you back but you had Scoundrel level post view response time and saw it. I am disappointed in myself but how can you not see it's a dumb post to make when someone said in advance they weren't feeling well? I could have said nothing and then your response wouldn't be seen as anything other than just stating something but that's not what happened. But beyond that, saying I wasn't doing these responsibilities before is a complete lie. I only was actually late once and that time I did the job of making screenshots so the post time was irrelevant. This time it was impossible. I didn't do the advance standings once or twice before but that was never a job, just something I did sometimes if I had the chance and it helped with waiver orders.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

I apologize for gaslighting but I wasn't feeling well. I literally edited it right away as it was childish and would gaslight you back but you had Scoundrel level post view response time and saw it. I am disappointed in myself but how can you not see it's a dumb post to make when someone said in advance they weren't feeling well? I could have said nothing and then your response wouldn't be seen as anything other than just stating something but that's not what happened. But beyond that, saying I wasn't doing these responsibilities before is a complete lie. I only was actually late once and that time I did the job of making screenshots so the post time was irrelevant. This time it was impossible. I didn't do the advance standings once or twice before but that was never a job, just something I did sometimes if I had the chance and it helped with waiver orders.

the lion king hug GIF

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Who was cheating on waivers and how did I miss this?

Cheating on waivers, guys.

Awkward Episode 1 GIF by The Office

Happened a couple other times. Wwhickok did it once with an illegal withdrawal of a waiver claim after midnight that messed up the claim order. But MD4L was the real malicious one.

• Like 1