BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

I get where you are coming from, But if people truly thought you were the better team you would have won.

Shut the **** up. The only reason we're even talking about this is because you tried to claim you should have won that matchup, and you shouldn't have. Objectively, if anyone can claim that they should have won that matchup, I can. So shut the **** up.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Shut the **** up. The only reason we're even talking about this is because you tried to claim you should have won that matchup, and you shouldn't have. Objectively, if anyone can claim that they should have won that matchup, I can. So shut the **** up.

And there it goes blue getting hyper and throwing out insults trying to be a Billy bad a**. But I'll play your game, You feel you should have won the 1st game OK. You didn't, That is an objective fact. And you did lose the 2nd match up, That is an objective fact. And you did say that I would be one of the worst teams in the league, would finish last in the division, and either of those things came to pass. Those are voth objective facts. 

At the end of the day, I was extremely confident From the beginning of the season that I would come back to win this division. If anybody's counting I have not lost a game since I played Anchorage, That was my last loss this season.

You are literally a Is single vote From being in 3rd place in the division, Because I was late last week so I was not able to vote for Flint. Is it also an objective fact.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Backtracking and trying to put words in my mouth after I pointed out you were objectively wrong, gimme a break.

I'm not back tracking on anything, I said flat out in my opinion I think I should have won the 1st game. I did not deny that I said that. You literally said if anybody should think that they should have won the 1st game it's you, That suggests that at least some part of you does think that

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Anthony Richardson #1 overall to Greenland confirmed 

Not a fan of what is starting to look like an annual mediocre QB carousel around college football. Guess it's worked out for Kenny Pickett and Joe Burrow as far as their draft stock goes.

Bizarre that Richardson is declaring, he's a godawful passer. He needs to transfer and develop another year if he doesn't want to stay at Florida.

31 minutes ago, Blue said:

Not a fan of what is starting to look like an annual mediocre QB carousel around college football. Guess it's worked out for Kenny Pickett and Joe Burrow as far as their draft stock goes.

Bizarre that Richardson is declaring, he's a godawful passer. He needs to transfer and develop another year if he doesn't want to stay at Florida.

Richardson has a good chance to go late 1st based on physical traits.  Which could work out better for him in the long run.