BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I have a new college football villain that I'm rooting against, and it's no coincidence that he's a Lincoln Riley Quarterback. Aside from the whole "F (Fill in the blank team here)" on his fingernails thing, him posting a video of Duggan in tears postgame with a "LOL" caption and then lying/backtracking is enough for me to hope he sucks and root against him for the rest of his career at every level.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have a new college football villain that I'm rooting against, and it's no coincidence that he's a Lincoln Riley Quarterback. Aside from the whole "F (Fill in the blank team here)" on his fingernails thing, him posting a video of Duggan in tears postgame with a "LOL" caption and then lying/backtracking is enough for me to hope he sucks and root against him for the rest of his career at every level.

He’s so talented but so hard to like. Duggan is in the playoffs while Williams will go film some cringe commercials.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@MWil23 he also didn’t shake hands with any Utah players after the loss but went to the corner and cried himself. Which is pretty funny after you wrote F the team on your nails. Kid’s classless at this point. Hopefully he gets dealt some humility and matures. 

Utah trolling him with a picture of him and his nails saying "Back to Back" with the "to" being a "peace sign" was hilarious.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

And then RG3 tries to defend him not sure he’s making this a race thing or an anti USC thing but he’s making some assumption with his words here. “That’s not about fingernail paint”

Dear RGIII:

Don't tell us. Tell Caleb Williams and hold him to the same standard with his "LOL" tweet response.

Sincerely,

Common Sense

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I think it’s safe to say we know who is getting RG3’s Heisman vote.

Which is great. He definitely deserves it, albeit Hooker not getting an invite, along with Corum, is a complete farce. However, maybe help a young man learn a lesson as opposed to bailing him out with nonsense. Then again, it is RGIII we are talking about here.

• Like 1