BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1. We can't just have it for tonight still. There is not enough time for people that came on and may not come on again.

2. Waiver deadline tonight is fine. It makes sense to keep it but waiver order matters plus eliminated teams can't make a claim so I can't process waivers for a team that will be eliminated 24 hours later.

5 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

1. We can't just have it for tonight still. There is not enough time for people that came on and may not come on again.

2. Waiver deadline tonight is fine. It makes sense to keep it but waiver order matters plus eliminated teams can't make a claim so I can't process waivers for a team that will be eliminated 24 hours later.

I disagree with you on the 1st point 

Edited by wwhickok

I think moving all deadlines to tommorow at 4 PM should suffice    I can say personally my waiver preference will be determined by whom I'm playing so yes that matters to me so we can't have open polls and waivers already transpire for reasons such as that 

16 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Waiver deadline tonight is not fine. See my previous post 

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I think moving all deadlines to tommorow at 4 PM should suffice    I can say personally my waiver preference will be determined by whom I'm playing so yes that matters to me so we can't have open polls and waivers already transpire for reasons such as that 

I'll support bcb's idea in this.

Just slide everything back to 4 pm EST tomorrow.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'll support bcb's idea in this.

Just slide everything back to 4 pm EST tomorrow.

This is a prime example of why I'm not in favor of it. You are one of several people currently online that U surely wait until the last minute to vote which is if you're right, But You are online right now before the original deadline of midnight tonight which means there's no reason you can't vote by midnight tonight which means therefore there really isn't any reason to move the deadline back

Do mods have the ability to reopen a pole.  I tried editing the time,  but it didn't reopen the voting.  

It looks like 2 matchups were closed.

Rome / Ivory Coast
Cuba / Lancaster

The rest you should still be able to vote in the original thread.