BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Redgold, MD, Rags, Scoundrel, bcb, LAOJoe, myself, NY92mike, Blue, & Mwil, Have all been online since this discussion begin and should be aware of the reality that they can still vote by midnight by posting it in the threads.

So that is half of the people that haven't voted yet. The others are typically late voters every week. Again an extension is not necessary

I voted in every matchup I intend to already.

Don't know why this is even being discussed. Post your vote in the thread and call the games at midnight as normal. This isn't hard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I voted in every matchup I intend to already.

Don't know why this is even being discussed. Post your vote in the thread and call the games at midnight as normal. This isn't hard.

It's fine. If anything he is agreeing with you.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Reminder, Waivers are due at midnight. @bcb1213just sending you an extra reminder because you were talking about it.

The forum is total junk for me right now. It's taken me 20 minutes just to get to this reply so I guess I'm not gonna be able to send one in 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Is he gonna come be more active?  He faded out hard.

Once the draft was over and it came to gameplans and a few weeks went by he mentally checked out. Although he did 2 gameplans a month ago and randomly voted a couple of times. The other times he showed up right near midnight and didn't bother.

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Let’s see who comes on to vote and manipulate the matchups so someone gets to play Wes without Lamar lmao

I believe it's currently vs Cancun, I get Rome, you get IC, Camden gets Cuba and Lancaster is out.

Edited by LAOJoe