BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I’ve officially decided to make Ragnarok my rival just because he’s a less abrasive yet eerily similar version of Blue. 

Smart, always has a snappy comeback for everything, selectively uses data and high percentages to justify his gameplan and personnel, and is fun to banter with.

I know what you’re thinking, you have to have a rivalry organically and can’t just make one up, yet here we are.

Prison rules time. I’ve decided to punch the biggest guy in the face during chow time.

63sikb.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RedGold said:

I feel like the coverage on the senior bowl practice could be much better.

It's abysmal. Horrible camera angles, boring analysis. Also just wasn't on TV at all yesterday. It's a shame because I think with the rise in the popularity of the draft, the Senior Bowl could become a decent program for ESPN or whoever wanted to showcase it properly.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve officially decided to make Ragnarok my rival just because he’s a less abrasive yet eerily similar version of Blue. 

Smart, always has a snappy comeback for everything, selectively uses data and high percentages to justify his gameplan and personnel, and is fun to banter with.

I know what you’re thinking, you have to have a rivalry organically and can’t just make one up, yet here we are.

Prison rules time. I’ve decided to punch the biggest guy in the face during chow time.

63sikb.jpg

They're also both Packers fans who live in/are from the south and therefore are not true fans

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

They're also both Packers fans who live in/are from the south and therefore are not true fans

Sometimes I forget you’re too young to get my references that sardonically mock Bill Simmons and his rules for real fandom ESPN PG 2 articles

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sometimes I forget you’re too young to get my references that sardonically mock Bill Simmons and his rules for real fandom ESPN PG 2 articles

I saw where you posted it yesterday, just continuing the bit. I know you don't mean it.

• Like 1

If you grew up in south jersey and you're a Cowboys fan I don't wanna hear ****. Don't care if your mamaw and peepaw were true Cowboys fans and it carried to you because mamaw and peepaw are from here too and they're just older frauds.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I saw where you posted it yesterday, just continuing the bit. I know you don't mean it.

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If you grew up in south jersey and you're a Cowboys fan I don't wanna hear ****. Don't care if your mamaw and peepaw were true Cowboys fans and it carried to you because mamaw and peepaw are from here too and they're just older frauds.

Oh I’ll say this for real:

People who cherry pick geographical fandom and are subsequently obnoxious about it legitimately make me angry. I have a friend who is a Bulls, Duke, Yankees, Florida State, and Cowboys fan. He may as well wear a sign around his neck that says he’s a 90s bandwagon fan. I bet he was extremely punchable in middle school.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Oh I’ll say this for real:

People who cherry pick geographical fandom and are subsequently obnoxious about it legitimately make me angry. I have a friend who is a Bulls, Duke, Yankees, Florida State, and Cowboys fan. He may as well wear a sign around his neck that says he’s a 90s bandwagon fan. I bet he was extremely punchable in middle school.

Looks like a guy that makes solid choices.

I personally don't care how you became a fan as long as you're loyal to the team you pick. I don't think there's anything wrong with (when you're a kid) bandwagoning teams from wherever as long as you stick with them when they're not as good anymore.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It's abysmal. Horrible camera angles, boring analysis. Also just wasn't on TV at all yesterday. It's a shame because I think with the rise in the popularity of the draft, the Senior Bowl could become a decent program for ESPN or whoever wanted to showcase it properly.

Doesn’t mean a darn thing according to our fellow mates.