BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

In honor of @Jlash reversing his fortune, have a reverse mock!

Berlin – Kayvon Thibodeaux – With the departure of DLaw, I need another edge and take the best one.
Seoul – Kyle Hamilton – They’ve loaded up at DL and OL recently, so they take Hamilton here.  Dugger and Hamilton would be an insanely imposing duo.
Camden – Aidan Hutchinson – Their top 3 edge guys are FAs after this year and Hutchinson would be a nice replacement for whomever they don’t re-sign.
Camden – Evan Neal – Dawkins is expensive, Niang got hurt, and Wynn is a FA after this year.  Neal provides depth, positional flexibility, and may start from day 1.
Seoul – Sauce Gardner – The defensive back rebuild continues as they add even more size to the back end.
Raleigh – Derek Stingley – I almost went another direction here, but with Slay, Darby, and Peters getting older and more expensive, Stingley could pair with Melifonwu and Molden in the near future.
IC – Treylon Burks – Claypool regressed this year, but assuming he regains form, Burks, Claypool, St. Brown, and maybe McLaurin would be a difficult guard.
Anchorage – David Ojabo – They need another edge to pair with Ojulari and Chubb and Ojabo has as much potential as anyone.
Cuba – Ikem Ekwonu – Lane is a FA after this year, Mekhi keeps getting hurt, and Elgton is the only OG on their roster and coming off a torn ACL.  Ikem could play any of those positions from the start.
Anchorage – Garrett Wilson – With 4 WRs set to hit FA after this year, Anchorage adds a smooth route runner to his offense.
Lancaster – Charles Cross – Cross is the best pure LT prospect in this class and Lancaster has nothing at LT.
Rome - George Karlaftis – Go look at Rome’s edge situation and this will make a lot of sense.  Karlaftis and Jaelan would be a nice duo.
Antarctica – Trent McDuffie – Their CB situation is rough and I would not be surprised if McDuffie becomes the best CB from this class.
Gotham – Jermaine Johnson – They need another legit edge rusher to pair with Barrett.
Anchorage – Nakobe Dean – They get Micah his running mate at ILB.
Cancun – Drake London – London, Sutton, and Elijah Mitchell would be a great trio to give Mahomes.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I'm too lazy to make a template of the draft order to fill picks into, tbh

Guess who won the championship?

eddie-guerrero-wwe.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Apropos of nothing, it is incredible to me that the Giants are still trying to spin Daniel Jones as a draw for front office and coaching candidates.

To be fair, they'd invested quite a bit more into his development than I did.

What did I even end up trading him for?

• Like 1