BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

Coming home from a dinner and have to go through a circle in a small part of town and IMMEDIATELY get pulled over. 

Me "Can I ask why I'm stopped?"

Officer says "You rolled through that stop sign"

I say "I went through two yields...was there a stop sign in there?"

Officer "Nope, this is a warning."

Be warned fellas, not stopping at two yields is the same as rolling through one stop sign.

Warning of not... You only yield if there is oncoming traffic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PR said:

Side note: We have never broached something like this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.9news.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/graham-glasgow-returns-to-broncos-for-3rd-season-after-agreeing-to-restructure/73-7b5501d3-1e5d-41fa-9477-530e9811ac9d

He took a straight up paycut. No restructure. Is that even feasible in this league?

Doesn’t apply here. You already agreed and signed him to the deal you did. You can three down him and try and sign him at 50% of whatever his new average contract is in FA

3 hours ago, PR said:

Just want to put out a feeler to see who would be interested in trading for Dak. No guarantees I will trade him though.

1 hour ago, PR said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.9news.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/graham-glasgow-returns-to-broncos-for-3rd-season-after-agreeing-to-restructure/73-7b5501d3-1e5d-41fa-9477-530e9811ac9d

He took a straight up paycut. No restructure. Is that even feasible in this league?

That cap getting tight isn’t it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PR said:

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Doesn’t apply here. You already agreed and signed him to the deal you did. You can three down him and try and sign him at 50% of whatever his new average contract is in FA

Yea, nah. Scoundrels got it.

• Like 4

My first act as Champion, besides general smugness, will be to have a mighty trophy forged by the finest suburban little league trophy maker.

Names of past champions, room for future champions, possibly a golden turd to represent @Blue's opinion on Trey Hendrickson last year.  The possibilities are endless!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

My first act as Champion, besides general smugness, will be to have a mighty trophy forged by the finest suburban little league trophy maker.

Names of past champions, room for future champions, possibly a golden turd to represent @Blue's opinion on Trey Hendrickson last year.  The possibilities are endless!

6467c8.jpg

6467jq.jpg

It’s a golden rocket ship for the Blitzkrieg

• Like 3