BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

How did it go?

Just got home. Whirlwind.

They appraised my car much higher than the last place, thankfully.

After looking at used inventory, and interest rates it's legitimately just as cost effective to just buy a new car.

Problem? No new vehicles in stock.

Solution? I build the one I wanted and should be here in a month or so.

I'm exhausted.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Just got home. Whirlwind.

They appraised my car much higher than the last place, thankfully.

After looking at used inventory, and interest rates it's legitimately just as cost effective to just buy a new car.

Problem? No new vehicles in stock.

Solution? I build the one I wanted and should be here in a month or so.

I'm exhausted.

Now go on YELP and give that last place a sound keyboard thrashing and gripe to corporate. They may make it worth your while. If not, you'll have a 1 star rating for them that hurts them in some capacity.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Now go on YELP and give that last place a sound keyboard thrashing and gripe to corporate. They may make it worth your while. If not, you'll have a 1 star rating for them that hurts them in some capacity.

I do wanna call her back and tell her to eat it. But I didn't eat breakfast before I left at 8:30 and had no caffeine so I'm battling a pounding headache and just wanna lay down. Hah.

Tired Good Night GIF

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

I do wanna call her back and tell her to eat it. But I didn't eat breakfast before I left at 8:30 and had no caffeine so I'm battling a pounding headache and just wanna lay down. Hah.

Tired Good Night GIF

If you want to feel any better, a buddy of mine forgot he had a loaded 9 mm in his bag and tried to get through airport security yesterday.

He did not make his flight.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If you want to feel any better, a buddy of mine forgot he had a loaded 9 mm in his bag and tried to get through airport security yesterday.

He did not make his flight.

hahaha damn dude that's brutal. 

I mean I don't feel bad, I got what I wanted. Just being in dealerships is so mentally draining.