BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Blue said:

Yes, you are. Don't lie.

I’m stating a fact that you were wrong. That’s my point. But keep dodging it. Even if you had Parsons one spot behind Collins based on current production you would be wrong. As I said things can change but as of right now you are wrong. I know it’s hard for you to accept being wrong more so than anyone in this league. But it’s okay. Trust me. You’ll be okay.

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m stating a fact that you were wrong. That’s my point. But keep dodging it. Even if you had Parsons one spot behind Collins based on current production you would be wrong. As I said things can change but as of right now you are wrong. I know it’s hard for you to accept being wrong more so than anyone in this league. But it’s okay. Trust me. You’ll be okay.

The very ******* obvious implication was that I didn't think Parsons was good and that was flat-out untrue. I had both as top-10 players in the class. It's a ****ty attempt at trolling and an even ****tier attempt to pretend it wasn't.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

The very ******* obvious implication was that I didn't think Parsons was good and that was flat-out untrue. I had both as top-10 players in the class. It's a ****ty attempt at trolling and an even ****tier attempt to pretend it wasn't.

Honestly it was simply the fact that you had Collins above Parsons. But keep dodging the fact you were wrong. Were you wrong? Yeah you were. I used KT and Hutch also because most have them 1A and 1B in the edge class and that’s who you had mentioned so showing even with that close someone will likely be wrong. But keep chirping baby bird.

10 hours ago, MD4L said:

I know. I’m just still in the super offensive driven mindset and they’ve actually addressed other positions on offense (RB, OL - esp if they go OL #1).

Who is TE1 in this class anyway?

10 hours ago, Jlash said:

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

I actually think this TE class has good depth but not good high end talent. As for who TE1 is, that's really up in there air right now. McBride, Ruckert, Dulcich, Likely are all names I've heard. Some I've seen say Wydermyer but some of the more connected draft analysts have said that most NFL people don't view him that highly.

9 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

So the league Rack took Star Lotulelei first overall wasn’t this one?

9 hours ago, Jlash said:

Couldn't be. Tbod took Dion Jordan 1 overall in this league from what I remember.

edit: Or maybe Ckane. Either way, a giants fan.

Guess I misremembered, maybe I did accept a move down offer after all. If I did it was definitely not a good deal. 

After some googling, I could not find the draft itself but I did find the deal after all.

https://forum.walterfootball.com/forum/walterfootball-com-forums/forum-mock-draft-forum/28718-bdl-2013-transactions?p=2498421#post2498421

So I did not take Lotulelei first overall like I thought, turns out it was actually sixth overall. Much better.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I actually think this TE class has good depth but not good high end talent. As for who TE1 is, that's really up in there air right now. McBride, Ruckert, Dulcich, Likely are all names I've heard. Some I've seen say Wydermyer but some of the more connected draft analysts have said that most NFL people don't view him that highly.

Guess I misremembered, maybe I did accept a move down offer after all. If I did it was definitely not a good deal. 

After some googling, I could not find the draft itself but I did find the deal after all.

https://forum.walterfootball.com/forum/walterfootball-com-forums/forum-mock-draft-forum/28718-bdl-2013-transactions?p=2498421#post2498421

So I did not take Lotulelei first overall like I thought, turns out it was actually sixth overall. Much better.

Holy crap that forum is full on depression inducing.

• Like 1