BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

On 4/13/2021 at 11:02 PM, MD4L said:

Elijah was also the top player on my board. His flaw (if you want to call it that) is his weight but he’s got top notch game film and elite deep speed. He was incredibly productive in college too so if he can handle the intermediate stuff in the league the sky is the limit. If he just remains as a deep threat, his skill set is still dangerous with a QB that can get it to him vertically.

Just an average evaluator.

• Like 1

I take most of college season as a fan. After the combine is when my BB actually begins to formulate. I like knowing the athleticism behind guys as watching them during the season is more so for entertainment purposes.

Unless they are Trevor Lawrence or even Joe Burrow lite and I rank them 1 and don’t switch regardless of what whomever does at this stage of the evaluation process.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I viewed Kadarius as a bigger Elijah.

Whoopsy

To be fair, Elijah was killing all Jet defenders at OTAs. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anyone get that type of love with no games and solely off practices.

That being said, Kadarius can still be way more then a functional player. Unsure what his upside is but there was good film to be optimistic about.

3 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Only one year in. 

The whoopsy is more that he got covid twice and had nagging injuries all year.  He had one game where he lit up Trevon Diggs and did nothing else.

It could be just a rough start, and his coaching left a lot to be desired, but it didn't seem like he has a drive to be great.

• Like 1