BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

If you're only considering him at 1 G position, I agree with top 32. If you're talking about either side, I'd say top 64. Plenty of people have started as rookies and they've been bad. Leatherwood was not good in any way shape or form in 2021.

Actually, December on he made notable improvement. December 2 he had his best game of the season up to that point and then December 21 didn’t allow a single pressure vs Cleveland. So, I’m optimistic considering how he ended the season as opposed to how he started.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I can't wait until we build a little head of steam in the draft, and someone has like 13 hours until they need to pick and at hour 12 1/2 they say "current pick OTB".

Can we take bets on who is the first to do this? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I can't wait until we build a little head of steam in the draft, and someone has like 13 hours until they need to pick and at hour 12 1/2 they say "current pick OTB".

This will definitely happen.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Actually, December on he made notable improvement. December 2 he had his best game of the season up to that point and then December 21 didn’t allow a single pressure vs Cleveland. So, I’m optimistic considering how he ended the season as opposed to how he started.

Don't get me wrong, I believe he is capable of making a leap. But 2021 didn't do him any favors. That's all I'm saying 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I put my money on wwhickok.

And he'll somehow find a sucker to bite and clear out a crappy contract while doing it.

I’ll always know when he’s otc because I’ll get 5 PM’s that say “Inquiry” 

• Like 3